INSTITUT CIRVIÀNUM DE TORELLÓ
My purpose in this new year is to realize one of my dreams and improve the study notes. Also in general, I want that the people fix problems and conflicts , I want it to solve world hunger and finally I want that the people be happy!
My goals for this new year is to do a lot of sport and pass all my exams.
My main purpose fur the year is learn how to play the guitar, pass all my exams with good marks and read a lot of books!
My purpose in this new year is eat fruit. I don't like fruit but the fruit has been good for health.
My purpose in this year is improve English and maths, well, in general approve all. Also I liked go to California.
My purpose in this new year is to realize one of my dreams and improve the study notes.
ResponEliminaAlso in general, I want that the people fix problems and conflicts , I want it to solve world hunger and finally I want that the people be happy!
My goals for this new year is to do a lot of sport and pass all my exams.
ResponEliminaMy main purpose fur the year is learn how to play the guitar, pass all my exams with good marks and read a lot of books!
ResponEliminaMy purpose in this new year is eat fruit. I don't like fruit but the fruit has been good for health.
ResponEliminaMy purpose in this year is improve English and maths, well, in general approve all. Also I liked go to California.
ResponElimina